A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The classic couch competitive gameplay of games like Bomberman brought into the modern era. Place bombs, get out of the way, destroy your friends, collect powerups, 'splode your way to victory in a variety of game modes adapted for smooth multiplayer with virtually unlimited local players!
- As many local players as you can connect controllers for (4-20 recommended)
- Mix and match local and online players
- Cross-platform online multiplayer between Windows, Linux, OSX and PS4
- Ranking and Leaderboards
- Note: Steam or Discord is required to authenticate with official servers for ranked games, but private servers (direct connect by IP) and LAN games are accessible without authentication
- Play against bots to practice or fill in a game
- Level editor, share custom levels
- Music by The Hamster Alliance
- Various game modes and settings including:
- Traditional "Last Man Standing"
- "Capture the Dino" - Fight over control for a mount in this game mode which keeps all players respawning and in the action until the end of the match
- Free for all or teams
- "Humans vs Bots" - a team of human players (online and/or local) vs large numbers of bots
- Special levels with different behaviors
- With post-mortem "ghost bombers," players can affect the game after they are defeated, so no one gets bored between matches
- Built on a custom engine supporting any number of any kind of controller, smooth performance on low-end hardware, and snappy online multiplayer even on high-latency connections with players from around the world
Splody is regularly updated with new features as requested by the community (primarily on Steam) and fixes as needed. A history of updates is available on the Dashing Strike forums or on the Steam forums.
ESRB: E10+ - Comic Mischief / Fantasy Violence / Users Interact
|Updated||3 days ago|
|Published||7 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||bomberman, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, party-game|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick, Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Configurable controls|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 16|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Discord, Community, Support, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.